City Slickers

Photo above: City Slickers III. Wind River area, Wyoming. Son Matt, Brother Dave, Son John Paul, Me J.P.

Small Talk

SMALL TALK: View the story of the air rifle that doubled the size of the United States. Fantastic bit of 2nd Amendment history re: Lewis and Clark.

See at:
www.network54.com

Spot Gold

Saturday, October 30, 2010

More Rats Leave the Ship?

Time magazine predicts that Pelosi may retire rather than work under a Republican House majority. Classic end game. I knew it well when I was a kid. “I’m taking my marbles and not gonna play with you anymore.” Of course, if she does, I will be infuriated and sorely disappointed--I was looking forward to that San Francisco female canine having to eat some crow after the way she ran roughshod over her own inmates and the American public. But she, like many of her cohorts, will take the easy way out and retire to the good life on their government pensions and health care for life. She is, and was, and will be, an evil woman. Good riddance.

JP

http://flyoverfeedback.blogspot.com

No comments: