City Slickers

Photo above: City Slickers III. Wind River area, Wyoming. Son Matt, Brother Dave, Son John Paul, Me J.P.

Small Talk

SMALL TALK: View the story of the air rifle that doubled the size of the United States. Fantastic bit of 2nd Amendment history re: Lewis and Clark.

See at:
www.network54.com

Spot Gold

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bell, Book'em Danno

So I’m watching the news last night, and then read about it in the Wall Street Journal how those thugs from Bell, California have been indicted for raiding the public treasury. And I say to myself, how on earth did the idiot citizens in that small town allow that to happen? Was not anyone minding the store?

Then I got to thinking--when was the last time I attended a city council meeting?  About twenty years ago, probably more.

 Hmmm.

Guess I’m one of those idiot citizens.

JP

No comments: