SMALL TALK: View the story of the air rifle that doubled the size of the United States. Fantastic bit of 2nd Amendment history re: Lewis and Clark.
Saturday, September 18, 2010
The Most Dangerous Man in the World
Many believe that Osama bin Laden qualifies for that role. Others point out the ravings of Iran’s Mahmoud Ahmadinejad put him at the top of the list. Somewhere, a Taliban leader is vying for that position. But these guys are amateurs when it comes to dangerous men. The most dangerous man in the world today is...
Mr Barack Hussein Obama.
He presents a clear and present danger to the world as a whole because he is busy taking apart the country that has provided the institutions, leadership, and clout that have, if imperfectly, kept the world’s nations from tearing each other to pieces over the past sixty or so years.
In the space of less than two years, he has
1. Denied that world leadership role and apologized for the way we exercised that leadership in the past.
2. Taken over 2/3ds of our classic Auto industry by illegal means.
3. Taken over several of the world’s largest banking institutions.
4. Taken over the entire U.S. Health industry.
5. Taken over the entire U.S. Housing industry by nationalizing Fannie and Freddie which control nearly 100% of mortgages.
6. Taken over the entire U.S. Financial institutions via the Financial Reform bill.
7. Controlled the entire Energy sector by bureaucratic fiat when his Cap and Trade legislation stalled in the Senate.
8. Piled government debt upon government debt to levels that approach that of Greece, setting up our country for financial collapse.
The list goes on and on. Harassment of States who dare assert States Rights. Denigration of political opponents on a daily and personal basis. Playing the race card at every opportunity. Advancing class warfare at every turn.
We have to put some restraints on this guy before he completely destroys our country. The only way to do so is by electing those who will stand up to him, his administration, and his pit bulls in Congress. If we cannot restrain him, just imagine what this dangerous man can do to us in the next two years. And he will, if we don’t act now.
Posted by JP at 11:46 AM